Portwest P101 FFP1 Valved Respirator, Pack of 10Regular price £9.99 Save £-9.99
VAT included (UK only). Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ideal for applications involving dust, mists and fibres, the P101 should be used to protect the wearer from solid, oil and water based aerosols. The exhalation valve device can reduce resistance and expel hot air.
- CE certified
- Retail box which aids presentation for retail sales
- Comfortable cup style respirator
- Adjustable nose bar for improved fit and reduced fogging of glasses
- High performance exhalation valve to reduce heat and provide comfort when used in hot and humid conditions
- Foam padding around the nose bridge for additional comfort
- Ultrasonic welded head straps
- AS/NZS 1716 P1
- EN 149 FFP1 NR
- Materials: PP,Alloy Steel, Heat Treated,Polyester Mesh,Elastic