Portwest CT90 CT Sleeve AHR+ Cut Resistant SleeveRegular price £12.99 Save £-12.99
VAT included (UK only). Shipping calculated at checkout.
Achieving maximum Cut Level F protection, the CT90 Sleeve offers exceptional protection to forearm while working with high cut risk hazards. Designed using materials free from glass and steel fibres avoiding skin irritation while not compromising on protection.
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.
- UKCA marked
- CE certified
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- OEKO-TEX® approved
- ANSI cut level A8
- Breathable seamless liner
- Sold in singles
- Retains cut performance level for up to 10 washes
- Free from glass and steel fibres
- 14 inch (35cm) cut resistant protective tubular sleeve
- Robust 7 gauge liner
- Level F cut resistance
- EN ISO 21420
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 3X4XF
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A8
- Materials: UHWPE,Aramid,TPR,Polyester