Portwest CT69 CT AHR+ Cut Resistant Nitrile Foam GlovesRegular price £17.99 Save £-17.99
VAT included (UK only). Shipping calculated at checkout.
Constructed using premium materials and techniques the CT69 offers the highest level of cut protection, Cut Level F. Ideal for sensitive skin, this glove is free from glass and steel fibres avoiding skin irritation. Coated with nitrile foam for outstanding dexterity in wet and dry conditions.
- Wash at 40°C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.
- UKCA marked
- ANSI cut level A8
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
- CE certified
- OEKO-TEX® approved
- Breathable seamless liner
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Retains cut performance level for up to 10 washes
- Free from glass and steel fibres
- Robust 7 gauge liner
- Level F cut resistance
- EN ISO 21420 Dexterity 5
- EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - 4X43F
- ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level A8
- Materials: UHWPE,Aramid,TPR,Polyester